ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER$19
ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER
$19.00 – $204.00
by keeping a bottle of hand sanitizer with you at all times, whether it’s in your bag, at home or in the office. We do not advise keeping bottles of hand sanitizer in the car.
- Ethanol 64%
- Size: 8 FL oz (236mL)
- Uses: For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Do not store over 100 degrees.
- May affect wood or plastic surfaces and some fabrics.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flames
- Keep out of eyes, In case of contact with eyes, flush with water
- Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation develops
- Do not use on broken skin
- Do not digest
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
HOW TO USE
Pump product onto hands and rub over all hand surfaces until dry Children under 6 use only with adult upervision
Active Ingredients: Ethanol 64%
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water 30%-35%, Carbomer, Glycerin, 2-Amino, 2-Methyl, 1-Propanol, Tocopherol Acetate
As advised by the CDC, the key times to wash or sanitize hands are:
- After you have been in a public place and touched an item or surface that may be frequently touched by other people, such as door handles, tables, gas pumps, shopping carts, or electronic cashier registers/screens, etc.
- Before touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Before, during, and after preparing food, and before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After touching garbage