ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER$19
ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER
$19.00 – $204.00
by keeping a bottle of hand sanitizer with you at all times, whether it’s in your bag, at home or in the office.
- Ethanol 64%
- Size: 8 FL oz (236mL)
- Uses: For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Do not store over 100 degrees.
- May affect wood or plastic surfaces and some fabrics.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flames
- Keep out of eyes, In case of contact with eyes, flush with water
- Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation develops
- Do not use on broken skin
- Do not digest
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
HOW TO USE
Pump product onto hands and rub over all hand surfaces until dry Children under 6 use only with adult upervision
Active Ingredients: Ethanol 64%
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water 30%-35%, Carbomer, Glycerin, 2-Amino, 2-Methyl, 1-Propanol, Tocopherol Acetate
As advised by the CDC, the key times to wash or sanitize hands are:
- After you have been in a public place and touched an item or surface that may be frequently touched by other people, such as door handles, tables, gas pumps, shopping carts, or electronic cashier registers/screens, etc.
- Before touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Before, during, and after preparing food, and before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After touching garbage